Tech Tips For Realtors
Every Monday, the “Working the Magic” technology team at eXp Realty hosts an hour-long meeting that is chock-full of the latest technology tips for real estate. This week was a good one and we wanted to share it with you!
Jeffrey Bittner walked us through several tools that are very important to today’s online real estate marketing strategy, including:
- How to set up your Google Plus account
- How to set up and integrate your YouTube channel with Google Plus
- How to use MailChimp to create simple or custom newsletter marketing emails
- Voxer, the walkie-talkie app
Top Tech Tips for Agents
- If you have a website and want it to rank on the first page of Google, so important to create a Google Plus account and post to it regularly. Google may sunset Google Plus, but until they do, keep using it!
- YouTube is one of the Top 5 search engines for potential buyers — many people just think of Google, Bing and Yahoo, but YouTube is one you don’t want to miss
- Set up multiple lists in MailChimp so you can customize your communications to past clients vs sphere of influence vs potential clients
- Alternate your MailChimp emails to past clients, using plain text for some of the emails and HTML emails (with photos, colored fonts, etc)
- Test your subject line with the MailChimp A/B Split function to see which works subject line gets the most opens / clicks
- Adding a YouTube video to your newsletter using the video widget
- How to add the eNewsletter sign-up form to your website
WHAT I USE IN MY BUSINESS
MailChimp at least once, if not 3-4 times every week to promote new listings to local real estate agents, to send prospects a quick email, and then a bi-weekly eNewsletter to my sphere of influence. Here are a few examples:
- eNewsletter – Local events
- Fundraiser email
- Neighborhood News & Events eNewsletter
- Listing Promotion (to local agents)
Editor’s note: This article was created by Kerry Lucasse, Agent/Owner at eXp Realty. Information deemed reliable but is subject to change.
About Building Better Agents
At Building Better Agents, we are dedicated to helping agents build successful real estate careers. We help agents develop a plan, build a database, and work smarter to uncover the keys to success as a real estate agent. All without cold calling, door knocking, and chasing expired listings. Building Better Agents Leaders Kerry Lucasse and Kary Perry are proud to be agents with eXp Realty.
For more information, please contact us today!