Ready to get started Video Marketing For Agents?
Marketing your real estate business with video is one of the most effective but overlooked marketing strategies. Maybe you’re a little camera shy? Maybe you’re not sure what to talk about or think you don’t have the necessary tools to create videos for real estate video marketing?
David Harbour with eXp Realty puts your mind at ease as he shares some simple tips to ensure that you have the correct tools to get started. After watching this short video, there are no more excuses!
Summary of Class: Video Marketing for Real Estate
- Selecting the right camera
- Using your iPhone to shoot videos – the iPhone 6 is a great option and creates high-resolution videos, make sure you hold the video in landscape mode
- Optional hardware for your iPhone videos – Wide angle lens adapters, connector jacks, and wireless lapel microphones
- Video lighting (make sure the light is behind the camera)
- Microphones (avoiding the echo)
- Using an internal or external webcam
- Google hang-outs
- Video topics – interviewing local businesses, how-to videos, real estate market updates, listing videos, or even an “about me” video
- Creating a strategy for your video marketing
- Watch more Video Marketing Tips with David Harbour
LEARN MORE ABOUT VIDEO MARKETING
- How to Create Videos with Animoto
- 5 Real Estate Agents Nailing YouTube
- Key Benefits of Video Marketing
- Check out other Lead Generation Strategies
Editor’s note: This article was created by Kerry Lucasse, Agent/Owner at eXp Realty. Information deemed reliable but is subject to change.
About Building Better Agents
At Building Better Agents, we are dedicated to helping agents build successful real estate careers. We help agents develop a plan, build a database, and work smarter to uncover the keys to success as a real estate agent. All without cold calling, door knocking, and chasing expired listings. Building Better Agents Leaders Kerry Lucasse and Kary Perry are proud to be agents with eXp Realty.
For more information, please contact us today!